LAWRIZON AVOCATS is a French boutique law firm registered with the Paris Bar (Barreau des avocats de Paris).
LAWRIZON AVOCATS offers a global and comprehensive legal advice to clients in connection with Real Estate operations: assistance in carrying out Real Estate sale and purchase transactions and in developing Real Estate projects (including the structuring, the zoning and construction aspects and the negotiation of the commercial leases). We also provide for a day-to-day assistance to optimize the asset management of the existing Real Estate portfolios: commercial leases, asset management agreements…
We represent both national and international clients. They mainly include investors, corporate end users (industry, retail and service providers), developers and asset managers.
- Efficiency: Our constant commitment to getting to the heart of the matter and providing our clients with practical solutions. Our solutions and our recommendations always take risks into account. Our approach is based on both legal and technical expertise and the personal qualities, case experience and knowledge of our lawyers.
- Flexibility: Our pragmatic and operational solutions are adapted to the field of technology and to your needs. We listen to your constraints and try to serve the adequate solutions.
- Involvement: We are proactive, imaginative and a driving force in the field. From the moment we are consulted, we express our opinion and our recommendations. We know how to commit to deadlines, fees, results and added value.
Our areas of expertise
Our main areas of activities are the following:
- Acquisition and sale of real estate assets and companies: due diligence, drafting and negotiation of legal documentation (letters of intent, acquisition deeds, sale purchase agreements, representations and warranties …);
- Real estate financing, drafting of real estate related security packages;
- Leases: negotiation and drafting of commercial leases, finance lease agreements and long term leases, assets management agreements;
- Development agreements, contracts related to the construction process (services agreement, project management, architect’s agreement, etc.);
- General zoning and commercial equipment zoning;
- Environmental law: environmental matters related to real estate acquisitions and construction operations, sustainable development;
- Litigation on real estate related matters.
Before joining us, our attorney have practiced at international-esteemed law firms and are able to handle cases in English as well as in French. As a mid-sized firm with big-firm credentials and experience, we handle complex matters traditionally entrusted to larger firms, yet still provide the kind of one-on-one service that has become far too uncommon. Working collaboratively with our Best Friends network for any tax aspects, legal aspects other than real estate or cross borders aspects, we help ensure seamless planning and execution of precise solutions in even the most complex projects.
For further details, see our Curriculum Vitae:
Do not hesitate to contact us directly.